My research interests are quantitative methods, especially in the topics of meta-analysis, structural equation modeling, and multilevel modeling. The current research focus is integrating meta-analysis into the structural equation modeling framework.
- Cheung, M. W.-L. (2015). Meta-Analysis: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach. Wiley, Amazon, and Google Book.
- A two-day workshop based on my book: SEM-based meta-analysis and meta-analytic structural equation model (MASEM).
- The metaSEM package, an R package conducting meta-analysis with the structural equation modeling approach.
My other research interests are:
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Mediating and moderating effects
- Confidence intervals
- Analysis of missing data
- Robust statistics
- Mixture models
- Ipsative data analysis
- Cross-cultural research methodology
- Analysis of big data